A small introduction
The Venly Market API offers you a set of endpoints that allows you to build and manage your own NFT marketplace. The Market API supports the most common NFT standards, such as ERC721 and ERC1155, as well as support for multiple blockchains. The endpoints are constructed in a way, that you have complete freedom to pick which NFT you want to support in your own market as well as which payment providers you want to integrate.
- You can build your personal, custom-made peer-to-peer NFT marketplace.
- You have 100% control of the wallets you want to support in your market.
- You have 100% control of the payment providers you want to support in your market.
- You have 100% control of the funds of your end-users.
- Your user base remains 100% your own, only your company will be known to us.
- You get access to thousands of existing NFT sales.
- You get access to extra sales channels to increase your own sales.
The Market API is a multi-blockchain product. It supports selling and buying of NFTs on different blockchains.
Currently these blockchains are supported:
- MATIC / Polygon
- Avalance C-chain
- Binance Smart Chain
- ImmutableX (to be released soon)
Using our Market API you can query all our existing sales and filter based on what you need and what to offer to your own users. Your end-users can directly buy NFT available in our market, and visa-versa. Your platform will act as a proxy, allowing you to keep your user base 100% private.
Your end-user can easily create new sale offers which you can offer on your custom peer-to-peer NFT market, and at the same time, it will be available in our general market, increasing the buy audience and therefore increasing the number of sales.