- Your business/company must be registered in the USA, UK, or any EU country.
- You must already be a user of Venly's NFT-API or Wallet-API.
- Click here to fill out the onboarding form.
- You will receive a Stripe link to add your business and payment details. Fill out the form with the required information.
- Next, you will receive a KYB form, which is required to carry out due diligence.
- Fill out the form with the required information about your business.
- Once approved, you will receive your Client ID and Client Secret.
In order to obtain a bearer token and authorize all API calls, you will need your Client ID and Client Secret. These credentials are necessary for authentication purposes.
Next we recommend you configure the branding and webhooks before you start using PAY.
You can customize the checkout links by adding your business logo and preferred color scheme. We recommend customizing the checkout URL to deliver a tailored customer experience.
The final part is configuring Webhooks/Notifications by adding your endpoint to listen for triggers. These triggers will inform you whenever a successful payment is made by one of your end-users.
Updated 16 days ago