In this guide, we will be working with the Venly and Eventbrite integration on Zapier
We will create an automated workflow such that whenever someone purchases a ticket for your event, a customized NFT will be sent to their email or wallet address. The automated workflow will take care of minting and sending the NFT to your purchaser's email or wallet.
Someone purchases a ticket for your event and submits the form:
As a result, a customized welcome NFT will be minted and sent to the subscriber's wallet or email:
- You should have completed the onboarding with Zapier. If not please click here.
- You should have a contract/collection with a
- You should have an account on Eventbrite. If not, click here to sign up.
- Head over to your Zapier dashboard and click on +Create Zap.
- Click on the Trigger , search and click on Eventbrite
- Select the event as New Attendee Registered and continue
- Connect your Eventbrite account with Zapier (A pop-up window will appear where you need to enter your Eventbrite login credentials)
- Next, in the Trigger section, select your Organization, Event Status, and the Event. Click continue
- Finally, click on Continue with selected record
This is the last step for configuring Eventbrite. The next step will be configuring Venly action.
- Next, we need to add the Venly action
- Search and click on Venly
- Choose the event as Create and Mint NFT and continue
- Next add your Venly account to Zapier. Your account should already be visible if you previously created your contract. Click here to read how to add Venly account on Zapier.
- Contract ID: First you need to manually select your Contract ID. Just click on the drop down menu and your contract will be visible. Click on it to continue.
- Fungible: Next, manually set the Fungible property to False. (This means you will be minting NFTs)
- Name: This is the name of the NFT. You can mint customized NFTs by adding a message and then merging it with the subscribers name. In this example we have manually added the message: "Welcome to Venly" and then added the "1. Profile First Name:". This will combine your message and the name of your subscriber that it fetches from Eventbrite.
Suppose your subscriber enters their name: "John". the name of the minted NFT will be: "Welcome to Venly John"
- Description: Add a customized message in the description for the NFT.
- Image URL: Enter the image URL for the NFTs.
In this example we have created a customized image, that will be minted as an NFT and sent to anyone who registers for your event. Our image looks like:
- External URL: This can be a link to your website or anything.
- Mint Address: This is the wallet address or email where the NFT will be sent to. We have configured it to "1. Profile Email:". So here we are fetching the Email field from Eventbrite.
The minted NFT will be sent to the attendees' email address. They attendee will recieve an email with complete instructions on how to set-up their wallet and view the NFT.
- Mint Amount: This is the number of NFTs you want to mint. Here we manually set it to 1.
Finally click on Publish, and your Zap will be live.
Updated 11 days ago