In this guide we will be working with the Venly and Google Formsintegration on Zapier.
In this guide we will create an automated flow where whenever your end-user submits a Google Form, they will be sent a personalized NFT. The automated workflow will take care of minting and sending the NFT to your subscriber's wallet/email.
We will create a form that can be submitted by your end-users for any use case. You can add questions depending on your use case but for this example we will be keeping it short and to the point.
Your end-user submits the a Google Form:
As a result a personalized NFT gets minted and sent to your user's wallet or email.
- You should have completed the onboarding with Zapier. If not please click here.
- You should have a contract/collection with a
- You should have a Google account. If not, click here to sign up
- Head over to Google Forms
- Click on the Blank button to create a form from scratch
- Please view this form as an example. Note that you can add additional questions as well according to your use case.
- Once you have added all your questions, save the form.
- The most basic form will look like this:
- Head over to your Zapier dashboard and click on +Create Zap.
- Click on the Trigger , search and click on Google Forms
- Select the event as New Form Response and continue
- Connect your Google account with Zapier (A pop-up window will appear where you need to enter your Google login credentials)
- Next, in the Trigger section, select your form and continue
- Next click on Test trigger
- Finally click on Continue with selected record (NOTE: You may need to submit a test response using the form)
This is the last step for configuring Google Forms. The next step will be configuring Venly action.
- Next, we need to add the Venly action
- Search and click on Venly
- Choose the event as Create and Mint NFT and continue
- Next add your Venly account to Zapier. Your account should already be visible if you previously created your contract. Click here to read how to add Venly account on Zapier.
- Contract ID: First you need to manually select your Contract ID. Just click on the drop down menu and your contract will be visible. Click on it to continue.
- Fungible: Next, manually set the Fungible property to False. (This means you will be minting NFTs)
- Name: This is the name of the NFT. You can mint customized NFTs by adding a message and then merging it with the subscribers name. In this example we have manually added the message: "Welcome to Venly" and then added the 1. Name:. This will combine your message and the name of your subscriber that it fetches from Google Forms.
Suppose your subscriber enters their name: "John". the name of the minted NFT will be: "Welcome to Venly John"
- Description: Add a customized message in the description for the NFT.
- Image URL: Enter the image URL for the NFTs.
In this example we have created a customized image, that will be minted as an NFT and sent to all the subscribers. Our image looks like:
- External URL: This can be a link to your website or anything.
- Mint Address: This is the wallet address where the NFT will be sent to. We have configured it to 1. Email:. You can also configure this box to accept a wallet address. So you have two options: wallet address & email.
- Mint Amount: This is the number of NFTs you want to mint. Here we manually set it to 1.
Finally click on Publish, and your Zap will be live.
Updated 20 days ago